Enter for a chance to win a trip to Vegas or Orlando!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. One entry per person. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 21 or older. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Sweepstakes ends August 15, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Trip includes RT air for 2 and 3-nights/4-days hotel. Sponsored by Allegiant Air, 1201 N. Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89144. Subject to complete Official Rules. Routes not available in all origin markets. See Allegiant.com/interactive-routemap.
Mall Cop 2 DVD Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Mall Cop 2 DVD Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Allegiant Air ("Sponsor"), SweepstakesPros ("Promotion Administrator") and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, "Promotion Parties"), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on July 14, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on August 15, 2015 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to Allegiant.com/MallCop2 ("Website") and click on the link to locate the official entry form. Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required registration fields and submit to enter ("Online Entry"). Entrants must complete all required information. LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/HOUSEHOLD OR MAILING ADDRESS REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, third party entry service, automated means, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator.
4. Grand Prize Drawing: On or about August 31, 2015, the Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible Online entries received during the entire Promotion Period.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") & Odds: One (1) Grand Prize: Trip for two (2) includes 2 roundtrip tickets and a 3 night hotel accommodations (double occupancy) to either Las Vegas or Orlando based on their closest Allegiant source market (ARV: $1,722). Actual value will depend on airfare fluctuations and point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary by December 31, 2015 and must comply with all security requirements or Prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least thirty (30) days prior to departure. Trip is subject to space availability and blackout dates (November 25-29, December 24 -31, 2015).Additional Allegiant Air Terms and Conditions apply. Winners' travel companion must be 18 years of age or older, unless the winner is the parent/legal guardian of the guest. Dates of trip, location, travel arrangements and accommodations are subject to Sponsor's approval, at its sole discretion, and are subject to change. Once travel documents are issued, neither travel arrangements nor travel companion may be changed without the approval of Sponsor. All travel expenses not specifically listed are winner's responsibility. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor's sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entries received. At the Sponsor's discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
6. General Rules: All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. All potential winners will each be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined solely by the Promotion Administrator, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected or for non-delivered or postage-due mail; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties' reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (vii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (viii) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion or (ix) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator will select any remaining winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received through all entry methods combined as of the time/date of termination.
Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process, who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner, or who attempts to enter using any automatic or programmed entry method, or any entry service. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND/OR PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name entry was made.
7. Release & Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. By entering the sweepstakes, participant agrees to receive email updates from Allegiant Air.
8. Publicity: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners' names, voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
10. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of Nevada. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Nevada located in the county of Las Vegas for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
11. Winners' List: To receive a copy of the Winners' List for this Promotion (available after August 31, 2015) send an email (no later than September 30, 2015 to email@example.com with the subject line: "Winners List Request, Mall Cop 2 DVD Sweepstakes."
12. Sponsor: Allegiant Air, Las Vegas, Nevada 89113.
13. Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by SweepstakesPros, P.O. Box 18404, San Jose, CA 95158.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator in any way.
Allegiant Air is concerned about your right to privacy. When you visit the Allegiant Air website, you can be assured that any information you share with us will be treated confidentially. The only instances that would require us to disclose Customer information (i.e. - name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) is under legal subpoena, to verify billing information with the Customer's financial institution, credit card fraud detection or other valid law enforcement requests. In addition, from time to time, we may market certain third party services through our site. Should you choose to accept an offer from a third party, we will pass your relevant personal information, including your name, postal address, email address and your credit/debit card number, to that third party.
Email addresses provided by you to Allegiant Air shall not be shared with any third parties that are not contractually obligated to a relationship with Allegiant Air or Allegiant Travel.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 128 bit encryption on your personal information. This keeps the data that you send to Allegiant Air private and secure. This technology ensures the safety of transmitting personal information over the internet.
The VeriSign Secure Site Seal assures our online customers that the Allegiant Air website has been authenticated by VeriSign and that confidential transactions with Allegiant Air website are secured by SSL encryption.